- 6 Guerrero Flour Tortillas
- 6 slices manchego cheese
- 2 poblano chilies (diced)
- 6 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- Top each tortilla with a slice of cheese and an equal amount of chilies and onions. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Beat eggs with a fork in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in a separate shallow dish. Dip each roll in the eggs, then in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Fry rolls in oil until golden. Drain on absorbant paper.