Poached Eggs with Mushroom SauceO Meu Tempero
- 1 onions (small, diced)
- olive oil
- 185 grams sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- ground black pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices ham
- 1Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onion until translucent.
- 2Add mushrooms and cook on low heat.
- 3Add wine and cook until evaporated.
- 4Add water from time to time.
- 5Blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
- 6If needed, pass puree through a sieve.
- 7Return mixture to pan.
- 8Add parsley and tomato paste and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Cook a little longer, so that flavors mix.
- 10Poach eggs in boiling, lightly salted water for about 3-4 minutes.
- 11Toast bread and brush with olive oil.
- 12To serve, arrange bread on plate, add a slice of ham, and place poached egg on ham.
- 13Top with mushroom sauce.