- 1 onions (small, diced)
- olive oil
- 185 grams sliced mushrooms (canned)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- ground black pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices ham
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté onion until translucent.
- Add mushrooms and cook on low heat.
- Add wine and cook until evaporated.
- Add water from time to time.
- Blend until smooth with an immersion blender.
- If needed, pass puree through a sieve.
- Return mixture to pan.
- Add parsley and tomato paste and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook a little longer, so that flavors mix.
- Poach eggs in boiling, lightly salted water for about 3-4 minutes.
- Toast bread and brush with olive oil.
- To serve, arrange bread on plate, add a slice of ham, and place poached egg on ham.
- Top with mushroom sauce.