Plum TartAnanás e Hortelã
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 40 milliliters oil
- 55 milliliters milk
- 140 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 6 plums (halved and pitted)
- 2 tablespoons jam (to cover)
- 1Preheat the oven to 360ºF.
- 2Combine the sugar and egg in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
- 3Add oil, milk, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- 4Transfer to a tart tin previously greased and lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- 5Place the plums on the dough with the cut side up.
- 6Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 7Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes, then brush with previously warmed jam and serve.