- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 40 milliliters oil
- 55 milliliters milk
- 140 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 6 plums (halved and pitted)
- 2 tablespoons jam (to cover)
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF.
- Combine the sugar and egg in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer.
- Add oil, milk, flour, baking powder and vanilla extract and mix until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer to a tart tin previously greased and lined with parchment paper and spread evenly.
- Place the plums on the dough with the cut side up.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes, then brush with previously warmed jam and serve.