Galettes are a traditional and delicious treat that combines a rich and flaky crust with sweet and savory fillings. This recipe for Plum-Apple Galette takes 50 minutes to prepare and is just what you need after a Sunday family dinner. This tantalizi…
g treat combines sweet fruit with vanilla and hazelnuts in a buttery pastry dough. Once you have a bite of this treat, you will love it. Sharing is caring!
- 1 kilogram plums
- 2 apples
- 25 grams butter
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 grams raisins
- 40 grams hazelnuts
- 1 package pastry dough (frozen puff, thawed)
- 1 egg yolk
- Wash the plums and cut in half, remove pits.
- Peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter; add fruits and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar, vanilla extract, and raisins and keep cooking for about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in hazelnuts and remove from the heat, let cool.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Roll out the puff pastry dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Top with fruit, leaving a 1.5 cm space at the edges.
- Fold the edges over the fruit.
- Beat the egg yolk with a fork with 1 tablespoon of water.
- Glaze the dough with a brush and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
|Calories880Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat410|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.