- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (crushed)
- Place chops in self-sealing plastic bag. In small bowl stir together remaining ingredients and pour over chops. Seal bag and refrigerate at least one hour to overnight.
- Remove chops from marinade, discarding remaining marinade. Grill over a medium-hot fire for 12-16 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.