- 400 milliliters water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 700 flour (grs of, type T65)
- 25 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- mozzarella cheese
- cream cheese
- 1/2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil
- 2 fresh tomatoes (ripe)
- Put all the dough ingredients into the bread making machine, starting with the liquids and select the mass program.
- Alternatively, if you do not have a bread machine you can mix by yourself all the ingredients in a bowl and let rise in a hot place, covered with a damp cloth until double in size.
- Prepare the tomato sauce to put on top of the base, chop the onion and garlic and sauté with a little olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add a peeled, seeded and diced tomato.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Let it cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- If after this time the tomato is not completely broken, mash the sauce in a blender.
- When the dough is ready, transfer it to a floured surface and spread it with a rolling pin until you have 2-3 mm thick.
- Cut a circle and place it on a tray to go to the oven lined with parchment paper.
- Chop the base with a fork and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven up to 400ºF.
- Place a gravy ladle in the pizza center and spread it well with the help of a brush.
- Leave a border of 2 inches around and then make the rolls of cheese.
- Above the sauce place the remaining ingredients, starting with mozzarella cheese.
- On top of each tomato slice put a basil leaf and season with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle oregano at your taste.
- To the edge of the rolls, make 2 to 2 cm cuts around the pizza
- Place a cream cheese teaspoon of each roll and roll.
- Gently press the dough does not rise when the oven.
- Bake in hot oven for 20 minutes.