- 2 1/2 cups bread flour (+ 2 tbsp)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 13 1/2 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 1/4 pound baby spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg (freshly)
- 4 ounces tuna in olive oil (drained and flaked)
- 1 red onion (small, sliced)
- 1/4 pound mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 ounces salami (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 pound cheddar cheese (grated)
- Combine flour and 1 tsp salt in a bowl and make a well in the center. Add 5 tbsp lukewarm water and yeast. Set aside for 15 mins. Add 3 tbsp oil and 2/3 cup lukewarm water and mix until combined. Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let proof in a warm area until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, paprika and sugar. Season then simmer for about 5 mins until slightly thickened.
- Heat remaining oil in a saucepan and sauté onion for 3 mins. Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add nutmeg and season.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Halve dough then roll out each into a 10 inch disc. Place on separate baking sheets and spread tomato sauce over top. Arrange spinach in 1/4, tuna and red onion in 1/4, mushrooms in 1/4 and salami in 1/4. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for around 20 mins until golden.
|Calories1380Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat560|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.