Rather than buying dough from the supermarket, make it from scratch; you'll need to allow enough time for it to rise, but consider preparing the dough in the morning and then it will be ready to roll out, top, and bake at dinnertime. Here the pizza is topped with Camembert cheese and asparagus that's been cut (or shaved, even better) into julienne. You could use other soft and creamy cheeses such as Brie or fresh goat cheese in place of the Camembert, if preferred.
- 225 grams flour
- 1/2 packet dried yeast (for bread)
- 175 grams warm water
- 1 bunch asparagus
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 camembert cheese (in pieces)
- In a bowl, add the flour, pinch of salt and yeast.
- Add the hot water all at once and mix well using a wooden spoon. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let rise until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 392°F.
- Using a spatula, turn dough onto a floured surface.
- Sprinkle dough with flour and knead a bit to remove air bubbles. Roll out using a rolling pin.
- Put the dough on a pizza pan and stretch to cover the entire surface.
- Brush the surface of the dough with olive oil.
- Spread pieces of Camembert over the dough.
- Cut the asparagus into very thin strips and sprinkle evenly over the pizza.
- Sprinkle again with olive oil and salt.
- Bake in the oven with the fan on for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.