- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 jar ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 3 packages pepperoni
- 8 1/2 bags tortilla chips (8-1/2 oz.)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- pizza toppings (your favorite)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes; drain. Stir in Pasta Sauce and pepperoni and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange tortilla chips on serving platter. Top with sauce mixture, then sprinkle with cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.