- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (12 oz., 10 biscuits)
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 jar (14 oz.) Ragu® Pizza Quick Sauce*
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz)
- Preheat oven to 375°. Evenly press each biscuit in bottom and up sides of each cup in 12-cup muffin pan; chill until ready to fill.
- Brown ground beef in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Sauce and heat through.
- Evenly spoon beef mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly sprinkle beef mixture with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Gently remove pizza cups from muffin pan and serve.