Pizza With Cherry Tomato, Spinach and Smoked SalmonO Meu Tempero
Pizza is only as good as the dough (at least according to most afficianados), so it makes good sense to prepare the dough from scratch. To do so, you simply whisk together flour and salt, then stir water and olive oil with yeast and incorporate this into the dry ingredients. Rising is an essential step to achieving the desired air pockets in the crust. This pizza is topped with grated cheese and cherry tomatoes before baking and baby spinach and smoked salmon afterwards.
- 200 grams wheat flour
- 100 grams luke warm water
- 25 grams olive oil
- 1 yeast (sachet dry baker, 4.6g)
- 1 pinch salt
- 100 grams grating cheese (Ilha cheese)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful baby spinach leaves
- 100 grams smoked salmon
- 1Pour the flour into a large bowl with a pinch of salt.
- 2Open a hole in the middle and add the yeast.
- 3Pour the water and the olive oil and stir well to dissolve the yeast.
- 4Knead for a while until the dough doesn't stick to your hands.
- 5Cover the bowl with cling film or a large cloth and let it rise in a dry and warm place, until it has doubled in volume.
- 6Sprinkle the worktop with flour and knead for a few minutes.
- 7Roll out the dough to the desired thickness.
- 8Sprinkle with grated cheese and arrange the tomatoes on top.
- 9Let the dough rest for a few more minutes on an oven tray lined with parchment paper.
- 10Put in a preheated oven at 430 F, for about 20/25 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and add the spinach and smoked salmon.
- 12Serve immediately.