- 2 cups cooked turkey (cubed)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 3 oz.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup pepperoni (chopped)
- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz. ea.)
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 rectangles; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto one end of each rectangle, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Fold other side of dough over filling to form squares; press edges with fork to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.