- 2 packages refrigerated pizza crust (13.8 oz. ea.)
- 1 jar pizza sauce (RAGÚ® Homemade Style)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni (chopped, about 4 oz.)
- unchecked 1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Press each pizza crust into 8 x 12-inch rectangle with rolling pin or hands, then cut each into 4 equal squares.
- unchecked 2. Arrange squares on two greased baking sheets. Starting at corner of each square, cut toward center of square stopping 1/2-inch from center with knife. Evenly top each square with 2 tablespoons sauce, then cheese and pepperoni. Fold every other point into center; press to seal. Bake 10 minutes or until crusts are golden. Serve with remaining sauce, heated.