You can find good quality dough in the refrigerator or freezer case at most supermarkets these days, or ask your favorite nearby pizza parlor for a pound of theirs (or just make your own dough). The dough for this no-cheese pie is brushed with tomato paste and then topped with bacon, spinach, and oregano before baking. Serve the pizza still hot from the oven, garnished with some fresh basil leaves.
- dough (fresh, from hypermarket)
- sausages (half a can)
- bacon (to taste)
- spinach (to taste)
- fresh basil (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (soup of)
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- oregano (to taste)
- Line a tray with kitchen paper, spread the dough.
- Brush the base with tomato sauce and decorate with the remaining ingredients to choose from.
- Bake for about 20 minutes (400º F) and when it's cooked put some fresh basil leaves over it.