Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Pizza Buns Stuffed with Spicy Sausage is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 500 grams bread flour
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 240 milliliters water
- 10 grams salt
- 10 grams baker's yeast
- spicy sausage
- In a large bowl, mix dough ingredients and knead for about five minutes.
- Let rest for about 30 minutes.
- Tip: To make a pizza crust, set aside some dough and roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- For rolls, shape dough into balls, each about 20 grams (approximately 1 oz).
- Roll out like a pancake and place filling on top (slices of spicy sausage).
- Seal the edges of the dough, pressing firmly together, giving the pancake a round shape.
- Place rolls smooth side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cover and let rise for an hour. Dust with flour.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F.
- Bake rolls for 10-15 minutes or until done.