Pizza Buns Stuffed with Spicy SausageKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Pizza Buns Stuffed with Spicy Sausage is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 500 grams bread flour
- 50 milliliters olive oil
- 240 milliliters water
- 10 grams salt
- 10 grams bakers yeast
- spicy sausage
- 1In a large bowl, mix dough ingredients and knead for about five minutes.
- 2Let rest for about 30 minutes.
- 3Tip: To make a pizza crust, set aside some dough and roll out dough with a rolling pin.
- 4For rolls, shape dough into balls, each about 20 grams (approximately 1 oz).
- 5Roll out like a pancake and place filling on top (slices of spicy sausage).
- 6Seal the edges of the dough, pressing firmly together, giving the pancake a round shape.
- 7Place rolls smooth side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Cover and let rise for an hour. Dust with flour.
- 9Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F.
- 10Bake rolls for 10-15 minutes or until done.