Pita Clubhouse SandwichMADELEINE COCINA
Just when you thought you would never find the recipe for you, you found Pita Clubhouse Sandwich! This recipe is perfect for those of your that love Greek-style food and need the protein in your diet to get you through the day. This Pita Clubhouse Sandwich recipe blends flavor with nutrition. It is perfect for an after-school snack for the kids. Try this recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Happy Cooking!
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1/2 chicken breast (boneless, skinned)
- 1 slice turkey ham
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1/2 tomato (sliced)
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 lettuce (leaf, sliced)
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. mustard
- Grill the chicken breast on a skillet on medium-high until golden brown on both sides. Let cool and shred.
- Grill the bacon on the skillet until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat the pita bread on the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Spread all the ingredients over the pita bread and serve.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes