Just when you thought you would never find the recipe for you, you found Pita Clubhouse Sandwich! This recipe is perfect for those of your that love Greek-style food and need the protein in your diet to get you through the day. This Pita Clubhouse Sandwich recipe blends flavor with nutrition. It is perfect for an after-school snack for the kids. Try this recipe out and let us know your thoughts in the comments below. Happy Cooking!
- 1 whole wheat pita bread
- 1/2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinned)
- 1 slice turkey ham
- 1 slice turkey bacon
- 1/2 tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 lettuce (leaf, sliced)
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- Grill the chicken breast on a skillet on medium-high until golden brown on both sides. Let cool and shred.
- Grill the bacon on the skillet until golden brown and crispy.
- Heat the pita bread on the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Spread all the ingredients over the pita bread and serve.