Pit Crew Potato SaladBest Foods
- 2 pounds potatoes (5 to 6 medium, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 eggs (hard-cooked, chopped, optional)
- 1In 4-quart saucepot, cover potatoes with water; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- 2In large bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper. Add potatoes, celery, onion and eggs and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature.