If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Pistachio and Raspberry Panna Cotta recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of rapsberry and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- cream (40 cl.)
- milk (10 cl.)
- 2 grams agar
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 tablespoons pistachio paste
- In a saucepan, combine the cream and milk.
- Add agar agar, sugar, and pistachio paste. Mix until well dissolved.
- Heat while stirring.
- When the mixture boils, continue cooking for a few minutes while stirring.
- Stop cooking and pour into glasses.
- Let cool, then refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- To serve, add 2 or 3 raspberries to each glass.