Pistachio Marshmallow Panna CottaLolibox
If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Pistachio Marshmallow Panna Cotta. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 sheet gelatin
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- milk (20 cl.)
- 50 grams marshmallows (pistachio)
- 1Put the gelatin sheet in a bowl of cold water so that it softens.
- 2Heat the cream, milk, and pistachio marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- 3When the marshmallow are melted, add the squeezed gelatin.
- 4Whisk it for a few minutes.
- 5Pour into glasses and let cool.
- 6Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- 7Garnish with different flavored marshmallows.