If you are craving a fancy and flavorful dinner, then why not try making this recipe for Pistachio Marshmallow Panna Cotta. It is the perfect combination of a sweet, savory and salty dish. This recipe would be decadent paired with the perfect meal main entrée. Why not pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family this weekend with a decadent side dish for the family dinner.
- 1 sheet gelatin
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- milk (20 cl.)
- 50 grams marshmallows (pistachio)
- Put the gelatin sheet in a bowl of cold water so that it softens.
- Heat the cream, milk, and pistachio marshmallows, stirring constantly.
- When the marshmallow are melted, add the squeezed gelatin.
- Whisk it for a few minutes.
- Pour into glasses and let cool.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- Garnish with different flavored marshmallows.