Pistachio Ice CreamLolibox
Chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry are great, but don’t forget about pistachio! This ice cream is sweet, savory, and nutty; the best of all three worlds. Pistachios have a distinct nutty flavor, a light green color, and are smooth when blended or pureed. Combined with milk, cream, and sugar, this blend is a dessert time winner! A great option when making ice-cream sandwiches, or for a less sweet ice cream choice.
- 20 cream (cl liquid)
- 30 milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 4 yolk
- pistachio paste
- 1Put the bowl of the ice-cream maker in the freezer for at least 18 hours before use.
- 2Pour the egg yolks and sugar in a mixer bowl.
- 3Install the flexible beater and splash guard lid.
- 4Set the timer for 2 minutes and the speed on 2.
- 5Add the milk, cream.
- 6Set the temperature to 180 °F, the timer for 8 minutes and the speed ""Mixture 1"".
- 7Once finished cooking, pour the mixture into a bowl and let it cool in the fridge.
- 8The preparation must be cold before being poured into the ice cream maker.
- 9Install the cooling bowl.
- 10Adjust the speed to 3, timer to 15 minutes.
- 11Pour the cream into the bowl by opening the lid.
- 12Add the pistachio paste (+ or - 3 tablespoons, taste and adjust to your taste)
- 13If you find that the color is too pale, put 1 drop of yellow and 1 drop of blue food coloring.
- 14Set the timer for 5 minutes and the speed on 3.
- 15Place in freezer.