- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into stir-fry strips)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dijon (style mustard)
- 1/4 cup peach jam (OR nectarine jam)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (divided)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 small onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (large, seeded and sliced into strips)
- 2 nectarines (cut into thin wedges)
- Combine soy sauce, mustard, jam, ginger, vinegar and cornstarch. Marinate pork strips in this mixture for 10 minutes.
- Heat one teaspoon oil in nonstick skillet over high heat. Remove pork strips from marinade; stir-fry quickly with walnuts, about 3 minutes. Remove pork and nuts from pan, set aside. Heat remaining oil in skillet; add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Return pork and nuts to pan, add nectarines and remaining marinade. Simmer 8-10 minutes.