- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar ragu cheesy double cheddar sauce
- taco shells (mini)
- cheese (shredded, and toppings)
- In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with chili powder and ground cumin. Stir in Double Cheddar Sauce. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, spoon ground beef mixture into taco shells. Top with cheese and, if desired, your favorite taco toppings. On plate, arrange tacos to look like a pinwheel. Add an olive center and tie ribbon around a fork for the handle.