Pink Tabbouleh with CherriesAnanás e Hortelã
Sometimes, the best thing you can do to melt the stress away is to make a rich and delicious dessert and serve it up with your favorite coffee. This recipe for Pink Tabbouleh with Cherries is decadent and dreamy. These sweet treats are perfect for a small family gathering. Serve them up for breakfast and be everyone’s hero for the day. The hardest part will be waiting for them to cool after baking.
- 2 tablespoons pinenuts
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup hot water
- salt (q.s.)
- 2 beets (small cooked)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion (chopped)
- 1 cottage cheese (small)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- salt (q.s.)
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon mint
- 1In a frying pan, toast the pine nuts until fragrant (about 2 minutes). Let cool and reserve.
- 2Prepare the couscous by adding an equal amount of hot water and then salt to taste, cover and let stand for 5 minutes, until the water is all absorbed. Separate with a fork. And put in a bowl.
- 3Cut the beets into cubes and add to the couscous, sitrring well until it is colored pink.
- 4Add the whole or cut tomatoes, onion and fresh cheese.
- 5Prepare the vinaigrette, adding the olive oil, lemon juice, and salt to a bowl and stirring well until emulsified.
- 6Season the salad with the vinaigrette and serve with pine nuts and fresh herbs to taste.