Pink Praline MuffinsLolibox
Muffins make the morning more enjoyable. If you are able to wake up to a delicious warm muffin, then you have a happy life. This recipe for Pink Praline Muffins is packed with sweet and rich ingredients for a hearty and tasty treat either for breakfast, an afternoon snack, or a late night snack while catching up on your favorite shows. Be sure to make a couple batches of these sweet treats this week.
- 30 grams butter
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 eggs
- 165 grams whipping cream
- 120 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 100 grams pink pralines (crushed)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2In a saucepan, melt the butter.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the sugar and egg to a pale mixture.
- 4Add the melted butter and continue to whisk while adding the cream. Set aside.
- 5In another bowl, mix the flour, yeast, and a pinch of salt.
- 6Add the crushed pink pralines and mix well.
- 7Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and pour the butter mixture in the well.
- 8Stir and combine the two mixtures well.
- 9Fill the greased and floured muffin molds to 2/3 full.
- 10Bake for 20 minutes.