Pink CupcakesChloé Delice
When you have a party to go to and your friends want you to provide the dessert, then why not try these Pink Cupcakes, which will not only taste amazing, but they also will look beautiful. This recipe combines decadent milk chocolate with other rich ingredients for a flavorful and fluffy cupcake. The frosting is hearty and can be changed from pink to any other color depending on what your party colors may be.
- 240 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 7 1/2 grams vanilla sugar
- 150 grams all-purpose flour
- 11 grams baking powder
- 100 grams milk chocolate (chunks)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- pink food coloring
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Melt 80 grams of butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- 3In a medium-sized bowl, mix eggs, granulated sugar, vanilla sugar, and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- 4Add the melted butter, the flour and the baking powder.
- 5Mix everything until you have a smooth batter.
- 6Pour the mix into muffin cups.
- 7Bake 20 minutes in the oven.
- 8To prepare the chocolate icing, melt 40 grams of butter and 100 grams of milk chocolate, broken into pieces, in a double boiler. Stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- 9Once the chocolate and butter are cooled, add 5 to 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar and stir well. Spread the frosting over the cooled cakes.
- 10For the vanilla icing, place 120 grams of softened butter in a bowl and gradually stir in 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract and a few drops of food coloring until desired color is obtained.
- 11With the help of a pastry bag, form a rosette of vanilla icing over the chocolate icing.
- 12Decorate according to your own taste.
- 13Then place the cupcakes in the refrigerator to let the frosting set.