How do you know which decadent dessert to make when there are millions of recipes out there? Why not give this recipe for Pink Biscuits and Cherry Tiramisu a try? It is a sweet treat packed with fresh cherries. You will have to pit the cherries, so this is a more laborious dish, but it is well work the time you spend. The cherries are paired with mascarpone cheese and other hearty ingredients for a sweet and savory sensation.
- 350 grams cherries
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- cookies (pink)
- 20 Morello cherry juice
- Rinse and drain the cherries.
- Pit the cherries.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Whisk the yolks with the sugar untll the mixture is pale.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Pour the juice from the morello cherries in a hollow dish and dip the pink cookies in it. Do not soak for too long, you want the cookies to maintain their crunchiness.
- Place the cookies in the bottom of the glasses and put some whole or cut cherries.
- Top with the cream.
- Top with another layer of cookies and berries cherries and finish with the cream.
- Put aside in the refrigerator.
- When serving, put some crushed pink cookies on top of the jar.