Pink Cookie and Cherry TiramisuLolibox
How do you know which decadent dessert to make when there are millions of recipes out there? Why not give this recipe for Pink Biscuits and Cherry Tiramisu a try? It is a sweet treat packed with fresh cherries. You will have to pit the cherries, so this is a more laborious dish, but it is well work the time you spend. The cherries are paired with mascarpone cheese and other hearty ingredients for a sweet and savory sensation.
- 350 grams cherries
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 4 eggs
- 50 grams powdered sugar
- cookies (pink)
- 20 Morello cherry juice
- 1Rinse and drain the cherries.
- 2Pit the cherries.
- 3Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- 4Whisk the yolks with the sugar untll the mixture is pale.
- 5Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- 6Beat egg whites until stiff. Gently fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- 7Pour the juice from the morello cherries in a hollow dish and dip the pink cookies in it. Do not soak for too long, you want the cookies to maintain their crunchiness.
- 8Place the cookies in the bottom of the glasses and put some whole or cut cherries.
- 9Top with the cream.
- 10Top with another layer of cookies and berries cherries and finish with the cream.
- 11Put aside in the refrigerator.
- 12When serving, put some crushed pink cookies on top of the jar.