If you If you want a fruity dessert that everyone will love, then try this Pink Apple Brioches with Speculoos. It takes 105 minutes to prepare this dessert so make sure you have time set aside. This recipe makes 18 of these tasty treats that only have 190 calories per serving. These are worth the wait. We hope everyone will enjoy this decadent recipe as much as we do. Enjoy!
- 500 grams flour
- milk (25 cl.)
- 20 grams baker's yeast (fresh)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 80 grams butter (soft)
- 1 egg
- 3 apples
- 3 biscuits (speculoos, broken into pieces)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 20 grams butter
- In a bowl, mix the yeast with milk.
- Pour the flour, salt, and yeast in food processor bowl, knead with dough hook.
- When the liquid is absorbed, add softened butter cut into dices.
- Continue to knead to obtain a homogeneous paste.
- Cover the food processor bowl with a cloth and let rise for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Peel the apples, cut into small cubes, heat a frying pan with butter, fry the potato chunks for 5 minutes, add sugar, and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Cool.
- Punch the gas out of the dough and divide in 2 pieces. Form 9 balls of equal weight from both pieces of dough.
- Cover the dough balls and let them rest for 15 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out a ball of dough into a 10 centimeter circle.
- Using a knife, starting at the edge, make a 4 centimeter incision, from edge to center, on each side of the circle. This way you have 4 parts dough, but they are still connected in the middle.
- In the middle of each circle, place biscuit crumbs, and 1 tablespoon of filling.
- Take a portion of the dough and wrap the stuffing. Take the opposite piece of dough and cover the first wrap. Do the same with the last 2 pieces.
- Repeat the operation with the remaining 17 balls of dough.
- Space on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover with a dishcloth and let rise for 1 hour.
- Brush the brioches with beaten egg. Bake for 20 minutes.
|Calories190Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.