- 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 16 ounces pineapple chunks in natural juice (drained)
- 15 cocktail cherries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 15 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Stick, pineapple juice and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric mixer or whisk until blended.
- In small bowl, combine 1/3 cup melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with brown sugar and stir until smooth. Place 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup. Carefully top with 2 chunks pineapple and a maraschino cherry. Evenly fill muffin cups with cake batter.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of cupcakes comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes. Loosen edges of cupcakes with small knife; invert onto rack and remove from pans. Serve warm or let cool.
|Calories370Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jordana N. 13 days ago
pretty good. i didn't have all the ingredients so i did have to make some substitutions but directions were easy and im sure it would have been perfect if i was better prepared.
SSV 3 Jul 2017
These were delicious and adorable!! Made them as a birthday treat and served them with vanilla ice cream. Perfect!
Wynona Ross 24 Nov 2016
this was delicious! among our favorites. we opted to leave off cherries, but either is wonderful yum