A new and different twist on pineapple upside down cake with a few simple ingredients added to a Yoplait Greek yogurt cup.
- 1 slice pineapple (from 8-oz can)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (packed)
- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait® Greek 100 pineapple yogurt
- 1 maraschino cherry (with stem)
- In small bowl or 10-oz custard cup, place pineapple; sprinkle with brown sugar. Microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove cover from yogurt. Place pineapple on top of yogurt. Pour any remaining juice over pineapple. Garnish with cherry.