- 3 pounds chicken wings (cut in half and tips removed)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapeno peppers (finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl. Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.