The simple marinade in this recipe offers just the right combination of flavors. This chop recipe works well on the grill or under the broiler. Serve with steamed broccoli and baked potatoes.
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1-inch thick)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- Combine all ingredients, except pork chops; mix well. Place chops in a shallow dish; pour marinade over chops. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and discard marinade. Broil 4 inches from heat source or grill over medium-hot fire for 10-12 minutes, turning once until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.