Pineapple Bundt Cake is moist and flavorful. Prepare this dessert at home during the summer months when Pineapple is at its best. This Pineapple Bundt Cake is spectacular paired with a light pasta or salad in the summer months. Let us know about your experience preparing and serving this Pineapple Bundt Cake recipe. We are excited to hear about your thoughts and your guests thoughts eating it. Happy Baking!
- 1 box flour (cake mix)
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 inch sugar syrup
- 4 slices pineapple
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a bundt cake mold by covering the inside completely with butter. Then, sprinkle the sugar into the mold making sure that all the sides are covered.
- Place the pineapple slices inside and throw in the fruit.
- In a separate bowl, prepare the cake batter by following the instructions on the box. Add flour, water, eggs, and vegetable oil to large bowl.
- With a mixer or whisk, blend the ingredients together for 2 minutes.
- Pour the cake batter into the mold. You may add more pineapple into the mixture if you prefer.
- Pace the mold in the oven and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cake and allow it to cool for 15 minutes and then serve.