®/™©2022 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Pina Colada Ribeye Bone-in Pork Chops
- Sprinkle pork on all sides with 1 teaspoon salt. Let stand for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat (about 450 degrees F.).
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook 2 tablespoons of coconut milk with ginger, chopped scallion bottom and garlic over high heat, stirring often, until the solids are sizzling in a light brown glaze, about 2 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice and boil over high heat until juice reduces by half, about 3 minutes. Stir in the remaining coconut milk and boil until sauce is lightly thickened and reduced to about 3/4 cup, about 5 minutes more. Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and hot sauce. Set the sauce aside. Reheat before serving, if needed.
- Grill chops over direct heat until the internal temperature reaches between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium), on a meat thermometer, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove chops from the grill and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Transfer chops to plates when done. Divide sauce over chops, and sprinkle with sliced scallion and cilantro, if using. Serve with lime wedges.