Make the night before to allow the flavors to marry. Serve with Carolina-Style Pulled Pork Shoulder or Hot and Spicy Spareribs.
- 3 pounds red new potatoes (cleaned)
- 6 eggs (hard-cooked, peeled and chopped)
- 1 cup celery (diced)
- 1 cup sweet pickle (chopped)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender; drain and cool, dice into large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add chopped eggs, celery, sweet pickles, sweet pickle juice, onion, mayonnaise and mustard. Stir together to combine well, cover and refrigerate overnight.