If you want to make an appetizer that looks and tastes like it should be served in a five-star restaurant, then try this recipe for Picodon Tartare with Apples and Pomegranate. This dish is decadent and flavorful. If you can’t use picodons, you can substitute small goat cheese. The fragrant and flavorful ingredients in this appetizer is both creamy and dreamy. Don’t forget to sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts. Happy eating!
- 1/4 pomegranate
- 1 green apples
- 2 goat cheese (picodons or small)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 lemon (juice)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- chives (to to taste)
- hazelnuts (crushed for garnish)
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranate.
- Cut the apple and the cold picodons into small pieces.
- In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper together.
- Pour over picodons and fruit. Mix and add some chives. Pour into glasses.
- Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts before serving.