- 2 watermelon radishes (large, ends trimmed)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of radish and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through radish, up to first mark. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch radish. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against radish to process. Repeat with remaining radishes.
- Cut sheets into 1-1 1/2 -inch pieces, then cut again horizontally. Transfer to glass bowl and pour hot pickling brine over radishes. Let cool completely. Store in airtight containers in refrigerator, up to 1 month.
- Serve on tacos, sandwiches or grain bowl.