- 1 box beef frozen sandwich steak (1 lb. 5 oz.,frozen,thin)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 sweet onion
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into 1/4-inch strips)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 jar ragu cheesi doubl cheddar sauc
- 4 hoagi or roll
- Cook steaks 2 at a time in 12-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally and breaking into pieces, 2 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm. Repeat with remaining steaks. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook onions and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until onions are caramelized. Season with salt and pepper. Return steaks to skillet. Stir in 1/2 of the Double Cheddar Sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve, evenly divide steak mixture on rolls, then drizzle with remaining Sauce, heated.
Lauren Mitchell 31 May
Super easy and a so delicious!!