Philiadelphia Milka CheesecakeLolibox
Cheesecake has never tasted so rich. The biscuit crumble base is buttery, crunchy, and easy to bite into while the cheesecake filling is thick and luxurious with a subtle chocolate flavor. Philadelphia Milka is a chocolate version of the original Philadelphia Cream Cheese, which simply means it keeps its smooth sweet composition but with the bonus of chocolate. This, in addition to the thick sweet cream and thickening gelatin creates a firm yet cloud-like filling. Refrigerate 4 hours, or more, for the cheesecake filling to firm then slice and serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce or any topping.
- 180 grams cookies (shortcrust)
- 45 grams butter (softened)
- 2 chocolate cream cheese spread (tubs)
- 270 milliliters cream (thick)
- 8 grams powdered gelatin
- 60 milliliters hot water
- 1In the food processor, mix the cookies and butter.
- 2Line the bottom of a round cake pan with parchment paper.
- 3Pack the biscuit mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- 4Dissolve the gelatin in 60 milliliters of boiling water. Mix well and set aside.
- 5In the food processor, mix the milka and heavy cream.
- 6Add the gelatin and continue whisking.
- 7Cover the cookie crust with this mixture and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.