This is the real deal—everything you imagine a cheesecake to be. Creamy. Rich. Delicious. And you made it.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup butter (or margarine, melted)
- 4 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 eggs
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 55 min. or until center is almost set. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
|Calories340Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Heather Heim 1 Jan
First Cheesecake I ever made and it turned out Beautiful and tasted just as good!
Jessica Small 17 Dec 2018
I've been making this cheesecake for years now. It's delicious and my signature dessert during the holidays. All the nieghbors wait patiently for theirs to arrive. lol
Scott S. 18 Oct 2018
love it!! I like to double the recipe for the crust though. I prefer the crust to come up around the sides as well.
Lyss 20 May 2018
I made this cheesecake twice and am making it a third time tonight. I made it gluten and dairy free and this is the best cheesecake I’ve ever had! Definitely recommend it!!
Jodi S. 2 Apr 2018
It was really easy to make and looks really good. Not cutting into it until tomorrow so i won't know how it taste till then
Jesenia 25 Dec 2017
Such a simple recipe that turned out great.
nita b. 23 Nov 2017
love it everyone should try it.
Patricia L. 1 Mar 2016
This recipe was really good! I've made it twice now and learned that the key to a smooth cheesecake is completely incorporating the room temp cream cheese with all the other ingredients before adding the eggs
Jane K. 8 Nov 2015
I made this and it is really easy, I did add an 8 oz. cup of sour cream to this recipe to give it a little bite, tasted really good, my family loved it . I will defiantly make it again.
Rebecca H. 26 Sep 2015
I thought this recipe was really good! I made it for a group of friends and they all said it was equally delicious! The texture is extremely smooth and it is not overly sweet so I would definitely recommend this recipe and, because it is also pretty simple, I will definitely be making it again!