If you want a muffin that is rich, hearty and perfect for a breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack, then this recipe for Pesto and Mozzarella Muffins are a wonderful option. These sweet and savory muffins also are perfect paired with your favorite dinner as a different bread option. The pesto combines wonderfully with the basil and mozzarella cheese. Be sure to add these ingredients to your shopping list. We hope you enjoy these tasty treats.
- 125 grams plain yogurt
- 100 grams basil pesto (Genovese)
- 4 eggs
- 500 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 60 grams oil
- 100 grams mozzarella cheese (grated)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the pesto.
- Add the eggs, flour, and yeast. Mix well.
- Add the grated mozzarella and mix again.
- Pour the preparation into greased and floured muffin cups.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.