- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound extra firm tofu (or firm, pressed and chopped or crumbled)
- 1/4 cup pesto (or pistou)
- 1 medium tomato (or 8-10 cherry tomatoes, diced)
- 1/4 cup pine nuts (or chopped walnuts)
Rebecca Dickson 5 months ago
Delicious - made as is
Gemma 8 months ago
Delicious and quick. Would recommend doubling everything for a great lunch the next day or so.
Zeina Kabbara a year ago
Delicious!!! Thank you for the recipe!
Veronica C. 2 years ago
Amazing ! It was simple and quick, I will be putting more nuts and tomato next time however. Was very quick to make.
Woosha D. 2 years ago
I didn't drain the tofu, so it was moist, but serving over rice helped to absorb some of the liquid.