Pesto Proscuitto Breakfast CiabattaKitchenAid
- 2 Ciabatta rolls (sliced in half horizontally)
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 whole roasted red peppers (cut in half)
- 2 ounces prosciutto (sliced)
- 2 eggs
- 1Set KitchenAid® Pro Line® 4-Slice Automatic Toaster to level 3 and place 1 half of each ciabatta roll in each slot to toast. Remove from toaster and spread 1 tablespoon of pesto on each ciabatta half. Top each of 2 halves with 1 slice of provolone, 1/2 red pepper, and 1 ounce of prosciutto.
- 2In a small sauté pan set over medium heat, cook the eggs over medium heat until over-medium, about 5 minutes. Place one egg on each of the sandwiches and top with the remaining 2 ciabatta halves. Cut in half and serve immediately.
- 3Tip: As an alternative to prosciutto, use shaved Black Forest ham or shaved honey smoked turkey.