- 1/2 cup prepar pesto
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained (and cut into strips)
- 4 pita bread (or hearty Italian rolls, halved)
- lettuce leaves
- In small bowl, blend pesto with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise; reserve 1/4 cup mixture.
- Brush chicken with part of remaining pesto mixture. Grill or broil chicken, turning and brushing occasionally with pesto mixture, 12 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Cool chicken slightly; cut into strips. Toss with roasted peppers.
- Evenly spread inside of pitas with reserved 1/4 cup pesto mixture; line with lettuce. Fill with chicken mixture.