- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons country crock spread
- 3/4 pound all potato purpos (cut into 1/2-inch chunks)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon habanero chili pepper
- 1/4 cup skippy super chunk peanut butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. In 12-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside. Reserve 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Add potatoes, onion and cumin to reserved drippings and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and cook garlic and habanero chili pepper sauce 30 seconds, stirring frequently. With wire whisk, whisk in Skippy® Super Chunk® Peanut Butter blended with water and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, stirring until smooth. Return chicken to skillet. Simmer covered 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.