- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (cut into 1-inch thick strips)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion (sliced thickly)
- 1 1/2 cups plum tomatoes (sliced thickly, seeds removed)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups french fries (freshly fried OR use baked fries)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 key lime (halved)
- cooked white rice
- In a small bowl, combine all marinade ingredients and mix.
- Marinate the pork and cover bowl with a plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Using a wok or a sauté pan, bring to high heat, add olive oil and onions, sauté for three minutes stirring occasionally. Add pork (discarding the marinade) and cook until golden brown, approximately 7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, cumin, soy sauce, rice vinegar, cilantro, green onion and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with white rice and French fries, garnish with key limes.