Peru BurgerHoje para Jantar
- 500 turkey steaks (grs of, chopped in the robot)
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup teas (breadcrumbs)
- 1 onions
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin coffee
- 1/2 tablespoon salt (flower tea)
- ground pepper (at the time)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- chopped parsley (one tablespoon)
- 50 grams mozzarella cheese
- sesame seeds
- 1Chop the onion and sauté it slowly in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a bowl mix all the ingredients and add the onion.
- 4The ideal consistency must allow to make the balls without sticking to the hands too much.
- 5If you have time place dough in the refrigerator for an hour before use.
- 6Make balls and flatten them to shape the burgers.
- 7Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 8Fry in a pan with a little margarine.