- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter (at room temperature)
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk (at room temperature)
- 2 sticks unsalted butter (soft)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
|Calories370Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Carolyn G 5 days ago
Delicious vanilla cupcakes! I brought them to a party and they were a huge hit!
Sorensen 10 Oct 2018
They're good but it may need a little tweaking.
Michele Githens 9 Jun 2018
I made these for my daughter’s tenth birthday party. She and her friends loved them, as did my husband, who rarely comments on much. The cupcakes were delicious, and the frosting was so light and creamy! This is the second time that I’ve made this and will make it again.
Suri NGUYEN 12 May 2018
I think it looks amazing
Lian 25 May 2017
Love this recipe! It works perfectly every time!
Donna D. 20 Feb 2017
They came out light, fluffy, moist and very tasty! Will definitely do this recipe again! Husband ate half a dozen right out of the oven.
Abby 17 Jul 2016
it tasted so good and didn't take long! I totally recommend it! It is perfect for a party of some sort!
Shahanara M. 26 Mar 2016
Excellent. The frosting is really good and works very well with the cupcake. I do recommend this recipe if you really want to make a simple recipe that's delicious.