- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup flour (all-purpose)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened, see note)
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- powdered sugar (Additional, for dusting)
Joanie 28 days ago
The Perfect Pumpkin Roll turned out perfect.
Suz 24 Nov 2018
Delicious! I’d never made a dessert like this before, but the instructions and pictures made it very easy! Will definitely make again
Sandy Fielder 23 Nov 2018
Fantastic. This was a big hit for our thanksgiving dessert
Lisa G. 22 Nov 2018
Excellent! Will definitely make again!
Ashley W. 26 Oct 2018
Turned out phenomenal. Moist and perfect. My first time ever making this type of dessert. I didn't change a thing.