- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand®)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 unbaked pie crust (9-inch)
|Calories440Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat200|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kara Melby 27 Dec 2018
Easy and delicious! A fantastic starter recipe for beginners !
Sierra 15 Dec 2018
Tasted great. Easy to make.
Chrisea Hernandez 22 Nov 2018
Great easy recipe added 1 tsp vanilla and 2 tsp brown sugar to add flavor great pie
pie r great 22 Nov 2018
Delicious pie taste reminded me of home during the holidays. Very rich and flavorful.
Angela W. 18 Nov 2018
excellent taste, easy
Cara 13 Oct 2018
Pretty simple my first pie. I had not trouble and it’s delicious
desperatecooker 28 Sep 2018
This pie is rich and creamy right out of the oven, and it doesn’t stick to the roof of your mouth (although those pies come in handy at family gatherings). The spices are not hidden in a sugary glob of fluorescent orange (I added 1/4 tsp. of cloves). I left my already-purchased pre-made pie crust at Walmart so I angrily made a crust using graham crackers, melted butter, cinnamon, and sugar (Martha Stewart wouldn’t lay eyes on it, but it sure is tasty).
Steucek 6 Sep 2018
must refrigerate. tastes better then
Hello Babes. A. 20 Nov 2015
me again. nice colour very good for autumn. wintery too! i will defo make this but at a later date. XOXO. -A