- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 1½ small lemons or 1 large lemon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup extra light olive oil (or mild, not extra virgin)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
JA Jerez 18 Nov 2018
Loved the creamy feel of it!
Blais 5 Feb 2018
Its my go to dressing. quick and easy!
Lauren 18 Jun 2017
This was fantastic! I altered a bit and used only 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and a splash of Avocado Oil and added grated Parm Cheese until it was the consistency I was looking for!
Arden Turnbull 12 Oct 2016
This turned out well! I added an anchovy and it made it more flavourful. I would make it again soon!
Henry M. 21 Feb 2016
OMG the worst! Dont even try to do this, first recipe i try and taste so bad. yummly should eliminate